Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:01:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@sunyit.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Development <freebsd@atipa.com>
Cc:        Kevin Van Maren <vanmaren@fast.cs.utah.edu>, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP? (fwd)

Something must have gotten lost in the translation :)

What i would like to do is have both CPUs run at the same MHZ, but have
the P200MMX clocked down to the same speed as the P150, i don't see a
problem with slowing down the CPU, as usually the only difference between
a P166MMX and a P200MMX is that somewhere in the 166's creation process
something wasn't done perfect so that at 200Mhz it flakes out.

If you are saying that the P150 and P200MMX run at different voltage...
then that sucks, but hey what can i do? :)