Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:59:56 +0100 (CET)
From:      Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        white@la.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATAPI tape drive (wst0) problem.

It seems Alexander Prohorenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got some problem and I need your help to solve it.
>
> uname -mrs
> FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE i386
>
> dmesg output:
>
> wdc1: unit 1 (atapi): <SuperStation-Int/1.06>, removable, accel, iordy

Hmm, I've gotten a failure report on one of these before, I'm afraid
we dont have support for this drive, it seems as if Sony didn't
follow the ATAPI spec on the model (same goes for Onstream btw).

Until I get some docs out of Sony, or a drive to experiment with, there
really isn't much I can do...

-Søren