Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:19:45 +0200
From:      Thierry Thomas <thierry@pompo.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How-to use a USB joypad?

On 26 sep 03 at 21:47:03 +0200, Nick Holley <nickpub@imap.cc>
 wrote:
> What program are you trying to use? I know there are some issues with
> joysticks and gamepads on FreeBSD. For example, the joystick code was
> removed from zsnes due to problems, but there are no problems with
> snes9x. I don't know who exactly would have more information.

Actually I'm trying to test the new versions of freeglut and TORCS, and
my only machine able to run these programs (OpenGL) is a laptop, and I
can only plug a USB joypad.

But I don't think that it depends on the program: no more results with
the sample perl routine or tuxracer.

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas [sorry for the previous bad manipulation].