Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:46:37 -0230
From:      "Jonathan Anderson" <jonathan@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "Sydney Meyer" <meyer.sydney@googlemail.com>, "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 11n support (more speed) on Intel 3160 - is it better on 7260 or 8260?

On 13 Jul 2016, at 15:39, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I think there'll be some 11n work on the iwm driver soon. I just
> wanted to make sure the rest of the firmware command basics work right
> (which they do now) before I started looking at 11n.

Indeed, the situation has been improving dramatically over the past few
months. However, now that things are at a state of "the basics work", is
it a good time to create PRs such as, "iwm7265 disconnects from my wi-fi
after a few hours" or "I have to run `service netif restart` every time
I physically move to a new location"?

Thanks,

Jon
--