Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:59:13 +0800 (JST)
From:      <noelt@rani.pworld.net.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD installation on a 486DX2

Hi To All.

Could you kindly help with my problems.

I have a 486DX2 computer running in a win95 OS with a 3.2 GB hard disk.
I wanted to incorporate FreeBSD w/ win95. My question is;

1. Can FreeBSD recognize/compatible to a seagate data manager? How
   will I do it with 2 OS (win95/FreeBSD)

My computer at my office is already runnng FreeBSD dual boot with NT.
I tried ruunning the dialup and got some problems as follows:

1. How can I configure the dialup. I tried running minicom and
   whenever I connect it says it "already online hangup first".
   I tried to reconnect and it dial and say's no carrier.

2. Why is it when i tried to run pppd at command mode with the complete
   parameters such as login name, password, tel #. It won't run and says
   "no such file or directory at /etc/ppp/options"

many thanks...

noelt.