Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2020 16:23:50 -0500
From:      "John Stone" <stevenjmnyc@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thank You for your time.

Thank You for taking time out of your schedule.
Here is 20% off our entire line until September 3rd, 2019

Use the discount code "MADMANGO" at checkout
Use casn even use this link

20% Dicsount Link <https://broadway29.com/discount/MADMANGO>;

Elegant Yet Rugged Armored Case for iPhone and Samsung
 <https://broadway29.com/collections/smartphone-cases>;

THIS SUPER STRONG HYBRID COMPOSITE  MAKES THIS CASE A SHOCKPROOF ARMOR
CASE FOR HEAVY DUTY PROTECTION
<https://broadway29.com/collections/smartphone-cases>;

LED Luminous Flowing USB Charging Cable

<https://broadway29.com/collections/frontpage/products/led-luminous-flow
ing-usb-charging-cable-for-samsung-galaxy-a3-a5-a7-2017-2016-huawei-p20-
mate-10-pro-honor-9-lite-charger-cabel-1>

Super Strong! Super Cool! What good is super cool if it only lasts 5
days. This super tough cord can last beyond what you can dish out.
Never lose your charging cable in the dark. Flowing LED lights pulsates
from the power source to the device. Stand out in crowd and unique
enough not to confuse your cord with another person's plain cord. This
is a really nice gift for a friend.
<https://broadway29.com/collections/smartphone-accessories/products/led-
luminous-flowing-usb-charging-cable-for-samsung-galaxy-a3-a5-a7-2017-201
6-huawei-p20-mate-10-pro-honor-9-lite-charger-cabel-1>

Click for 17% Discount on All Our Inventory
<http://Broadway29.com/discount/BOBCAT>;
Broadway29.com <http://Broadway29.com/discount/BOBCAT>;

If you want to be removed from this list, please Click Here
<MailTo:UnsubscribeMe123123@gmail.com?Subject=Remove%20Me%20%20freebsd-n
et@freebsd.org&Body=Remove%20freebsd-net@freebsd.org> .