Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:09:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian B <brian@cs1.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Hard Drive Question

I have a USB Hard Drive and I am running FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE
currently. When I plug the Hard Drive into my Unix machine it
recognizes the following:

usb0: <VIA 83C572 USB controller> on uhci0
usb0: USB Revision 1.0
ugen0: buslink-inc USB-ATAPI4 Bridge Controller, rev. 1.00/1.00 addr 2

So it seems like it see's the USB Hard Drive Controller but I can't
figure out what the Hard Drive device name would be? Does anyone
know if this drive will work at all, am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Budnick