Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:21:22 -0500
From:      SweeTLeaF <SweeTLeaF@myrealbox.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   packages for rc2

Hello ,

  are there any 4.7rc2 packages as i cant find them? only the rc1 dir
  for 4.7 has packages..... I was wanting to add windowmaker to my
  4.7rc2 system and tried the packages from the rc1 rel as i mentioned
  there are none for rc2....and it did not work with several failed to
  install deps. errors. did not even install the wm package.

  i sure was hopping the official 4.7 rel. was going to be a couple
  days early..just in time for the weekend. :)

--
Best regards,
 SweeTLeaF                          mailto:SweeTLeaF@myrealbox.com