Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:32:47 +0200
From:      Paulius Bulotas <paulius@kaktusas.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   jails and multiple networks

Hello,

I've setuped 'master' pc with 2 jails in it, with 3 nic's to 3 different
networks and only one default router (in master). Now I can connect to
jails/master from outside, between jails and master. But I can't connect
to outside from jails. So the question would be, is it possible at all
and if yes, then how?

All examples use ip aliases which share the same gateway (I assume ;),
and I would like to use a different gateway for each jail.

Any ideas?

TIA
Paulius