Date:      04 Apr 2002 16:42:08 -0600
From:      "Michael D. Harnois" <mharnois@cpinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   is is drm or is it XFree86-4-Server?

I don't know what's changed (it might be something funky in -current,
too), but I can no longer run X if I have drm-kmod installed. The log
indicates the server can't find /dev/dri/card0, although the entry is
indeed there. Starting X results in the machine rebooting.

--
Michael D. Harnois                   bilocational bivocational
Pastor, Redeemer Lutheran Church                Washburn, Iowa