Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 04:29:45 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: new libmp imported

Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> writes:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 07:44:33AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 29, 2001, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > >
> > > installed.  This would involve a repo copy of crypto/openssl/crypto/bn
> > > to contrib/openssl-bn or something, and I'd keep the two in sync with
> > > future vendor imports.
> >
> > You're likely to get people saying "repo bloat".  And it does seem a
> > little wrong to have two copies in the tree like that.
> >
> > Just what programs are affected by this issue (ie, which use libmp)?
>
> I don't have the list to hand right now, but they all related to the
> "secure RPC" code which arguably should be in the crypto distribution
> anyway.

All the telnets, usr.sbin/keyserv, usr.bin/chkey, and usr.bin/newkey.
The telnets need it for SRA, and the others are all SecureRPC-related
as you say.  I don't know how we distinguish "crypto" code, but I
would think they all fit it there.

Seeing as how this is a relatively minor problem, I plan to `cvs rm`
libgmp tomorrow.