Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:07:02 +0200
From:      Robert Gilaard <zouk@tiscali.nl>
To:        freenx@deweyonline.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: nxserver-1.4.0_1

--=-9lpJoiwZnfffsIP54/yj

Hi there,

I've noticed that nomachine has updated their freenx packages for
different distributions. Now they even have amd64 native packages and I
was wondering if that means we will see the amd64 version in freebsd
anytime soon.

When I issue a make install distclean command I get this output:

[root@zouk /usr/ports/net/nxserver]# make install distclean
=3D=3D=3D>  nxserver-1.4.0_1 is only for i386, and you are running amd64..
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/nxserver.

Hope someone has plans to update this port.

Brgds
Robert

--=-9lpJoiwZnfffsIP54/yj

--=-9lpJoiwZnfffsIP54/yj--