Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:00:41 +0800
From:      "Sukhbinder Singh" <sukhbinders@hotmail.com>
To:        "taxman" <taxman@acd.net>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Installation Problems

Now I am using a new mailer not the one from hotmail, because i am not able
to edit the settings in the hotmail mailer to not sent html mail. i think
hotmail mailer is made to mail html mails. if anyone have an idea of how to
not mail html mails from hotmail, i mean if anyone knows of how to stop or
configure hotmail not to mail html mails please let me know of how to do
this.

anyway i hope this mailer do not mail html mails. if it is does please let
me know. however now getting back to the free bsd problem can anyone give a
little help in troubleshooting this problem. now when i try to setup freebsd
using floopy disk method it is giving an error message like " No floppy
device found consult the hardware in doc". The FTP now seems to work but
however this gives a message like " Could not open FTP connection to
ftp.freebsd.org: undefined error: 0"  how can these 2 error message be
solved. Any help will help.

thanks