Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 03:06:42 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        jkh@freefall.FreeBSD.org, ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org, graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/Mosaic - Imported sources

 * > I was thinking about (ok, not my idea) adding a NEED_MOTIF variable
 * > for this.  There is another port in the same boat (audio/xmcd).
 *
 * I think that's a fine idea!
 *
 * I'm still waiting for some feedback on my README proposal, mind you,
 * but that's just FINE.  We can discuss Motif first if you wish! :-)

Well, that was not a new idea, I just threw out what I already had. ;)

About the README thing...well ok, I'll reply to it now...although I'm
not sure how it will work, maybe we can all discuss it together.

Satoshi