Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2018 16:26:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      AN <andy@neu.net>
To:        vbox@FreeBSD.org, gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   VirtualBox on 13-current issues

Hi:

FreeBSD FBSD_13 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT #0 r340490: Fri Nov 16
23:59:50 EST 2018
root@FBSD_13:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/MYKERNEL  amd64 1300003

virtualbox-ose-5.2.22          General-purpose full virtualizer for x86
hardware
virtualbox-ose-kmod-5.2.22     VirtualBox kernel module for FreeBSD

firefox-63.0.3,1               Web browser based on the browser portion of
Mozilla

I would appreciate if someone could confirm or refute the following
observation.  I have several Virtual Machines (VMs) and all could play
video and audio in Firefox (i.e. youtube) in VBox on 12-current.

But now on 13-current the VMs work, however videos will not play, they
start to play and stop after a few seconds and never continue.  Otherwise
the VMs seem to work normally.  The reason I think it is a problem with
Virtualbox is because I can play video in Firefox on the host without
problems.  So it seems that maybe there is an issue with VBox on
13-current and multimedia.  If someone could confirm this it would be appreciated.
Should I file a bug report, how can I collect more data?  Thanks in
advance for reading.