Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 11:22:57 +0200
From:      VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu_bsd@zeninc.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nat-t support?

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 10:45:30AM +0200, Thomas Vogt wrote:
> Hello List

Hi.

> Is FreeBSD 5.x or 6.x supporting nat-t? I checked the archive but
> didn't find any useful information. It looks some people are working
> on it  but the message was pretty old. Any status update?

Patch for NAT-T can be found at
http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net/freebsd6-natt.diff and will work
for 6.0, 6.1, HEAD, and probably 5.X with minor manual patches.

Next version of ipsec-tools port whill give the URL, and integration
in FreeBSD's repository is "work in progress".

Yvan.

--
NETASQ - Secure Internet Connectivity
http://www.netasq.com