Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:04:20 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless base stations

Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net> probably said:
> Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org> probably said:
> > SMC EZ Connect 11 Mbps Wireless Access Point 11Mbps 802.11b
> >  Wireless access point						$220
>
> This is probably the one I picked up - single antennae.

Not the same one, looking at cdw. The one you're looking at is the 64
user home version. Two non-removable antennae.

I picked up the one I was talking about (128 users, single removable
antennae, SMC2652W) from Microcenter for $199.

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu