Date:      Sat, 02 Nov 2002 16:24:42 -0500
From:      "TooMany Mirrors" <freebsdguru@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   More Questions on SCSI Emulation

Ok, so last I heard was that the latest 4.7-STABLE had the apticam build in.
But how do I get it working exactly.  I went though the realing notes and
didn't see specifics. Though I could just be stupid.  And if I still can't
get the SCSI emulation working there can someone point me to a cheat sheet
or script that will use burncd.  Or a way of configuring one of the X apps
to use burncd instead of cdrecord. The problem with doing it all by hand is
first the tediousness and second having to make sure I don't pass the 700MB
limit. Just a little irritating. Thanks for any help.
TooManyMirrors