Date:      Sat, 02 Jan 1999 19:37:32 +0700
From:      Orang Keren <keren1@rad.net.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PAO related questions ( Linksys EtherFast )

Hi,
I've just got a Linksys EtherFast PCMCIA. I'm running FBSD 2.2.6 with
PAO 2.2.6 package.

It seems that the card already initialised, however the LED on the hub
doesn't blink, meaning that there's no link between the two.
BTW, soon after saying ed0 is on with the card, it gave me a message
saying that ed0 is timed out ???
It also saying that it is a NE1000 clone ( which I think it supposed to
be NE2000 at least.)
Anyone have the answer ?

Thank's