Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 10:59:49 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tcopy patch for large tapes

On Tue, 4 May 1999, David Kelly wrote:

> Uh, I *did* test it before submitting it via send-pr. Big problem now
> is I no longer have access to the 4 Seagate Scorpion DDS-3 drives that I
> had on a single FreeBSD box. Hows this for a test:

Okay. The reason I asked for that is that it's not code I committed, and phk
says he's too busy to merge it.  Since I can't test it here myself I want to
make damn sure it doesn't break tcopy for other people before I commit it.

Actually, I think it's probably best left for someone who better understands
the potential issues to merge.

Kris

> --
> David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@nospam.hiwaay.net
> The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its
> capacity -- the rest is overhead for the operating system.

-----
"That suit's sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms that's been
rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into
someone's eye"
"Wow, that's sharp!" - Ace Rimmer and the Cat, _Red Dwarf_