Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:02:14 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        Chuck Burns <break19@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wine && libgnutls

El día Saturday, September 15, 2012 a las 07:03:45AM -0500, Chuck Burns escribió:

> Just because they both exist does not mean that wine was compiled to
> take advantage of it.  Did you install from package, or build wine
> yourself?  If you build it yourself, you can make config -C
> /usr/ports/emulators/wine and enable gnutls support.

Yes. I found this out too that in the port emulators/wine:

# fgrep GNUTLS Makefile
                GNUTLS  "Use GnuTLS" Off \

i.e. GNUTLS is set to off; I recompiled the port and now it is working
as it should; the Win32 app starts and registers with Adobe.com;

thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org