Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 02:08:50 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        obrien@NUXI.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bmake/contrib framework for egcs

> I've been compiling things w/in /usr/src/ , but haven't done a ``make
> world'' with EGCS in-place in /usr/src due to the `cpp w/c++'' problem.

Where exactly does it die?  We should at least make it easily possible
to get the build environment configured the way it's "supposed" to
look so that others can stumble over the exact same problem and
hopefully fix it.  I'm going to be away for a few days but will pick
this thread up again when I return on wednesday - I'd like to help
with this.

- Jordan