Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 02:12:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME 2.1.0 is done

I have completed the port of the GNOME 2.1.0 desktop.  I've even update
the meta-port with the new components, and removed some old ones.  People
interested in testing can grab the ports skeletons from my CVS server.
You can access my server by doing:

cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous@creme-brulee.marcuscom.com:/space/cvs/marcuscom-cvs
login

(password is anoncvs)

cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous@creme-brulee.marcuscom.com:/space/cvs/marcuscom-cvs
co ports

If you have patches, please send them to me, and I'll get them committed.
If you had an account on my server previously, it will still work for
commits.  CVS Web is available from
http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi.  Have fun.

Joe