Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:44:18 +0200
From:      David Stastny <david.stastny@tritonus-tech.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   acer extensa, o2micro and ovislink pcmcia ethernet

Hi,

I've got a laptop Acer Extensa 501T with O2 Micro (OZ6832/6833) chip
and an Ovislink PCMCIA ethernet card with Realtek 8139C chip. I can't
make it work under 4.7-Release. I've searched the archive of this list
and also many sites on the web, but without any success.
The good news is that I managed to get a correct beep when a card is
inserted by putting hw.pcic.intr_path="1" in /boot/loader.conf.
But now I receive "No card in database for (null)(null)". I saw a post
where Warner Losh was talking about a memory conflict.
Here is my Win98 configuration:

O2Micro OZ6832/6833 CardBus:
io= 0x1400 - 0x14FF
irq= 9
mem= 0x06000000 - 0x06000FFF
mem= 0x06002000 - 0x06002FFF
mem= 0x06001000 - 0x06001FFF

Ovislink BPCM32D "Realtek RTL8139C-Based 10/100 Fast Ethernet CardBus
PC Card"
io=0x1400 - 0x14FF
irq= 9
mem= 0x06000000 - 0x060001FF