Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:14:31 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Hiroshi Nishida <nishida@asusa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: G965 patch for 6.3-Beta

--nextPart1402331.ZzhG0K7bxx

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Hiroshi Nishida wrote:
> The patch is based on the outdated FreeBSD 7-current, so we should
> look at the latest one.

OK, I see.
I sent an email to Eric about it because according to the commit logs=20
(which I only noticed later) G33 support is there but disconnected due=20
to a lack of testing.

> Fortunately I have 8 G33 machines (Intel DG33BU M/B) but they are
> going to be used for long long experiments with FreeBSD 7.0 or
> Solaris very soon.
>
> If I have a chance, I'll try to check with G33.

That would be great, thanks.

> Sorry for no immediate help.

No problem, it is not critical, just one of those "It would be nice"=20
things :)

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum