Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:22:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Aleksander@Fafula.eu.org
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Official web page of Polish users.

Hello.

Please explain me, if we as a team who made two largest Polish web sites
about FreeBSD [www.bsdzine.org and www.freebsd.okey.pl], could get
from you a subdomain for official web site of Polish users.

We want to translate docs, faqs etc. There is a quite big number of us,
and we would like to establish one efficient community here in Poland.

There are mirrors like www.pl.FreeBSD.org etc. We have enought
materials ready and under construction to fill almost whole site,
all of course in Polish language.

Please answer us and tell what you think about it.

We can first make the whole page. Then give it to you to approve it
and after good opinions from your side establish domain name etc.

That, listed in your docs, www.freebsd.org.pl is a very poor one.
Nothing is complete there, you can easly check what are the
documents like. Almost nobody uses it right now. It doesn't explain
nothing. Reading this incomplete web page is not helping FreeBSD
to be more widely used.

We are waiting for soon answer.

Kind regard from Poland.

Polish FreeBSD docs team.