Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 05:48:10 +0800
From:      jth <jth@honey.dorm13.nctu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD can't read VCD disc.....

Q1:
I using FreeBSD 2.2.6.But i found a seriously problem that is why i
can't read VCD
disc from my CD-ROM(IDE interface).And it read normal CD(data)
correctly.
As i can't read VCD disc,the screen shows me "Inpute/Output error".And
2.2.5
has the same situation but 2.2.2 don't.why?Is it the problem of system?

Q2:
My FreeBSD version is now 2.2.6.
I recently installed Quantum BigFoot TX 12GB (IDE)
  The motherboard bios can correctly get correct data 12gb of the hd
   but BSD only shows the hd 8gb can been used.  I wonder what is the
method of
  fixing the problem....Do I need to get any patch or drivers?

    If any suggestion, please contact me

Email:jth@honey.dorm13.nctu.edu.tw

And thank you for your suggestion!!