Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:24:55 +0800
From:      gnn@freebsd.org
To:        net@freebsd.org
Cc:        re@freebsd.org
Subject:   RFC: Latest FAST_IPSEC + IPv6 patch

Howdy,

In preparation for changes in CURRENT, aka 7.0, I have produced a
patch that removes Kame IPsec and adds support for IPv6 to
FAST_IPSEC. I have produced a patch which applies and compiles here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gnn/fast_ipv6.20070617.diff

I am still testing the kernel I built in p4, before generating the
patch.  The TAHI test suite has 180 or so tests for IPsec on IPv6 and
so it takes a while, hours, to execute.

Please try this patch, and please send comments.

I have a long backlog of other bugs to fix in the IPv6 and IPsec code
so if you've been waiting for those, my apologies, I felt that it was
necessary to get this big lump moving up hill first.

Best,
George