Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 2004 03:36:50 -0500
From:      Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com
Subject:   Re: stable and perl5.8.2: PL_exit_flags undefined

> Well, portupgrade wouldn't run use.perl ports. Look for perl links
> in /usr/bin. If they don't connect to perl5.8.2, that could be part of
> your problem.

Thanks, Kent. I'll have to do that tomorrow, as at the moment I have the
ports version of perl uninstalled.  I'll re-install it tomorrow and see
if it does better.

One problem I noticed is the version in work/perl-5.8.2/perl (or wherever)
is fine when I run "make test", but after "make install" it stops working
with the same problem.

I'll attack it again after food and sleep.