Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:28:36 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: setting WRKDIRPREFIX

On Mon 2002-04-08 (08:34), Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> I have a ports directory shared between 30 boxes, and I can't use it for
> the builds, so, I put
> WRKDIRPREFIX=/usr/obj
> in my make.conf, but as many packages run just fine, some just don't, php4
> don't :

Just don't use WRKDIRPREFIX=MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX (/usr/obj by default), and
it should work just fine.  Basically setting them to the same thing
causes the "obj" directory to exist, making the make(1) infrastructure
look for files in incorrect locations.  There's a PR on this somewhere.

Or maybe this is a different problem.  But try without them being the
same, so that we can rule out this known problem.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@mithrandr.moria.org