Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 01:04:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.uit.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bravado

Greets,

	I have been looking at several different video editing boards,
(Miro DC20, Bravado 1000, Matrox Meteor) and I think I have decided on the
Bravado 1000.  I "borrowed" these from a friend which sells them, and I
was happiest with the Bravado.  Now for the important question.  Is there
anybody out there using this beast under FreeBSD.  I had thought about
contacting TrueVision through their Web page and asking for the
programming information.  Then if it's not too complex I was going to
modify the Meteor driver to drive it.  I will mostly use this in
Windows95, because it comes with Adobe Premiere 4.2 which does a nice
job, but I would love to be able to do a simple capture to disk/display
from disk under FreeBSD.  Any suggestions??

	brian