Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:08:10 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X-10 Mouse Remote patch

>  I know Amacio has
>already committed the change to the source tree.  But, I would like to

Hi,

After finding time to stop playing with the X10 remote mouse and fxtv ,
I committed the patches 8)
However, if you think that the code needs work please let us know.

One think I like to change is to have moused open a tcp socket as opposed
to a unix domain socket . Made already the mods to moused and fxtv
Currently I am working on a protocol to control applications , a
prototype multiplexer is already up and running is written in
Java and it uses JACE http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/JACE.html

	Cheers,
	Amancio