Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 11:19:56 +0300
From:      "Dmitry E. Shikut" <shikut@belpak.brest.by>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.Org>

Hello...

I have some problem... My kernel report me "b_to_q with no reserved cblocks"
imediatly after modem disconnction, but not after all disconnections. Can
anybody help, that very important for me.

My PC configuration: P100-100Mhz, 32Mb RAM, 2Gb IDE HDD, multiport Digiboard
PC/Xe (8 ports), 8 Telebit XPresso modems, FreeBSD 3.5.1, mgetty on all
ports.

It's very important for me!

Thanks.

Dmitry (shikut@belpak.brest.by)