Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:30:21 +0100
From:      Peo Nilsson <per-olof.nilsson@comhem.se>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Same Keyboard Map

Dear List.

I'm using FreeBSD 6.2 rc2 with the Gnome desktop.
Is there any one that can explain for me in an "easy"
way how to:

*) Get the same keyboard map with/without X+Gnome.

Without X+Gnome it works fine. I have choosen Swedish keyboard
layout. When entering X+Gnome the keyboard map/layout ends up wrong
(non Swedish). I't might be useful to know that I have choosen English
as the OS/Gnome language and wan't it to be that way.

I would appreciate any kind of help...

Sincerely

--
/Peo