Date:      Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:14:23 -0500
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@freebsd.org>
To:        Otter <otterr@telocity.com>
Cc:        "'Mike Harding'" <mvh@ix.netcom.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Version Numbering

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe

This belongs on -hackers or something, not -stable where we want to get
real work done. I don't want to sound angry or something, since we're
all friends here, but -stable and -current are really places I would
prefer to see system issues sorted out or new features discussed, rather
than version inflation jokes that were stated over a year ago.

Otter had the audacity to say:

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe--