Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:30:49 -0700
From:      "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw@wwwi.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trap 12/supervisor read, page not present

I guess I've been unceremoniously welcomed to the happy group that
frequently gets this panic on a 2.1-stable system.  I set the system
up last week and it's been doing this pretty much the whole time, on
pretty much any kernel I can build.

I did some digging with the mailing list search on the FreeBSD home
page, and though I found that I am not alone, I was not able to find
reference to a solution or workaround, or even a "replace the ZZZ
card with one from XXX and your problem will stop".  Has anyone been
able to suss out this error?

Machine in question is a P90/64mb on an ASUS board w/ Adaptec 2940W
and a 3c509.  It sees light duty as a web server and some more duty
as a news-pusher-arounder.

Later,
Jeff