Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:49:28 -0700
From:      "Dan Bikle" <dan.bikle@gmail.com>
To:        "Sergio Milardovich" <smilardovich@yahoo.com.ar>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FROM ARGENTINA

Sergio,

I'd suggest you install bittorrent on a pc which has a burner.

Then, every time you dial up, you will down load a small piece of
the freebsd cd.

After 2 or 3 weeks , you will have the entire freebsd cd.

This is different than ftp which only works well with a high speed
connection.

So, once you have bittorrent installed on your pc , you will find
the freebsd 6.1 .torrent file here:
http://torrents.freebsd.org:8080/

I try to use bittorrent for all my downloads now.

It is superior to ftp and is almost as easy to use once you have
the client installed and you have used it a few times.

-Dan