Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:48:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      George Uhl <uhl@mamba-e.gsfc.nasa.gov>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hacker@chickenbean.com
Subject:   Re: Visual Network Traffic Status - Lan Tracing - Logging Utility

You may find ttt useful.  It is a graphical derivative of
tcpdump.  It comes with the source which you may modify to
suit your own tastes.  You probably will have to work a little
harder to get non-ip protocols to display. :)

ttt is vailable in the ports collection in the net directory.

I have found ttt to be invaluable.

George Uhl
NASA GSFC