Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:24:58 -0400
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   USB 2.0 support in 4.8?

	Was out doing my research on support for USB 2.0 in Freebsd and noticed
that 5.1 appears to have full support for USB 2.0, but 4.8 does not.  Is
this true or am I missing something?  I'm trying to get access to the full
speed of USB 2.0 and I'm not having any luck at it.  If it's not available
in 4.8 I'll just leave it at that, but if it is, it means I need to do more
research to find out why I can't access it for some reason.  Thanks for the
info.