Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:59:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        elmore@sohopros.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help StarOffice-3.1

what user are you running this as, do you have your X server started? Star
Office sets up using a neat X thing that looks alot like the MS Windblows
install-shield. otherwise, make sure you can display X on that display as
the user you are installing as.

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking