Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:03:24 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        Nina Bersamina <pug@well.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: glue record

Hi
have you read the book "DNS and BIND" By O'Reilly & Associates. Albert &
Liu.
It's the bible of DNS. Very good.

bob

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support Whirled Peas.

Agents for CIBTC. Associate of Amazon.com, and Partner Program with iBS.

Books about China, books from China.         Sheng huo jiu shi dou zheng

Business Links in Dalian, and Beijing.          Building the China Trade