Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:46:12 -0700
From:      "C T" <willtop27@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I need some help...

To whom it may concern,

My name is Craig and I am in the process of forming a non-profit
organization that takes old computers (286's etc...), setting them up for
email, word processing, internet browsing, spread sheets, and them giving
them to people who can't afford computers.

One of my obstacles is finding an OS package similar to MS-DOS, but doesn't
cost money.

Does FreeBSD distribute something simple that would operate on older
machines?

Thank you,
Craig