Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:13:08 +0100
From:      "Maurizio Pisano" <maurizio@metaljonica.it>
To:        "net" <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NEW BEACH CLEANER - EVOLUTION 205 HD - WITH HIGH DUMP

=EF=BB=BFNewsletter MetaljonicaIf you do not see this newsletter prope=
rly, consult the online version.
Add info@puliscispiaggia.com to your address book contacts and always =
arrive in your inbox.=20
=20
EVOLUTION HD NEW MODEL 2017 - with high dump
=20
=20
Evolution Series
=20

Read MoreP Series
=20

Read MoreS Series
=20

Read More

METALJONICA MACHINE CLEAN BEACH
=20
Welcome to METALJONICA =E2=80=93 Italy=E2=80=99s Leader in the product=
ion of Beach cleaner machines. METALJONICA has been producing Beach cl=
eaner machines for about 20 years. To satisfy the market=E2=80=99s nee=
ds, we produce several types of beach cleaner machine.
They all work according to an exclusive system planned by our company =
which makes them strong and efficient. Our machine do not fear stones,=
 where the other ones stop, we go ahead. To make the difference contri=
butes our consolidated experience like producers of beach cleaner mach=
ines. We are already located in different geographic areas of the worl=
d, always looking for new partnerships.

GO TO NEW WEB SITESHOW VIDEODOWNLOAD CATALOG
BUY DIRECTLY IN FACTORY
 SALES MANAGER
Maurizio Pisano=20
TEL: +39 335.16 35 168
EMAIL: Info@puliscispiaggia.com

 Call with Skype OFFICES AND PRODUCTION

A14 exit (Zone Autoporto)
64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE)=20
VAT: 01489870673=20
TEL: +39 +39 085.89 37 973=20
EMAIL: Info@puliscispiaggia.com

   =20

METALJONICA SRL Zona Artigianale Autoporto ZIP CODE 64026 - Roseto deg=
li Abruzzi ITALY
PHONE/FAX +39 085 8937973 www.puliscispiaggia.com info@puliscispiaggia=
=2Ecom - Unsubscribe by email=20
This message, for the D.lgs n.196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), may conta=
in confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addr=
essee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not us=
e, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any info=
rmation herein. If you have received this message in error, please adv=
ise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Th=
ank you for your cooperation. Your e-mail has been retrieved from the =
web or from public directories. Our intention is only to provide infor=
mation. If no you like our communications, with simple e-mail communic=
ation and nothing more will be delivered. Guarantee of confidentiality=
 Metaljonica S.r.l.. guarantees the confidentiality of the data provid=
ed pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code). At any time=
 you can exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2=
003., Including those to rectify and delete data or to oppose the trea=
tment, writing to info@puliscispiaggia.com The data controller is Meta=
ljonica S.r.l..=20