Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:56:28 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another article for the archives...

Hi,

http://opensource.oreilly.com/news/scoville_0399.html

Mentions BSD as playing an important role in free software, but
completely misses the fact that there are more licences than the GPL,
and more at stake than the whole RMS vs ESR debate...  Unfortunately
doesn't have an email address for the author.

Regards,
 -Jeremy

--
  |    What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?
--+--  What will people do when they find that it's true?