Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:23:14 -0700
From:      "MR SEMION NELSON" <semion_nelson@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

------=_NextPart_000_0658_01C23999.435AD140

From the office of MR SEMION NELSON
Personal assistance to chief Ige
Office 114 senate building Ikeja Lagos

I'm offering you this business request, hoping you Will accept it with =
warmest heart. I am MR SEMION NELSON. The personal assistance to late
Attorney General of federation Bola Ige, former Minister for POWER AND =
STILL of States Of Nigeria who was brutally murdered by this Government =
late last year because of his interest to contest for the 2003
presidential Election. Before the death of Honorable Ige he had in mind =
of coming out for the presidential Election. And he had saved the money =
to make sure he concludes the entire plan towards the election.

This money was to be used for the completion of Abiokuta still =
industries Before his death. The most important issue is that I am the =
only person who Knows about it as his confidantes, and was among the =
signatories. the amount is (US$18M). Eighteen million Dollars.    It is
my wish with full trust that I am requesting you to assist me on how to =
secure this money that was deposited in the bank before his sudden
death. And get it transferred into your account as one of the people =
that supplied The materials used for the still industries but have not
been paid.

Once you respond, we will then incorporate your Establishment in Nigeria =
and prepare a suitable supply claim using an invoice sheet to show the
items supplied and their prices. These will be forwarded to my =
department where necessary approvals will be granted and then the money=20
Will be sent into your account direct.

                    SHARE:
 A.      30% for you (Account Owner)
 B.   70% for us, I & my two other colleagues
Please be informed that this project is assified sensitive. Therefore =
this transaction will be most confidential, urgent and treated as a
matter of trust.=20

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any =
claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us =
seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a =
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the =
law.I wish to hear from to give you more detail.

Best REGARDS
=20
MR SEMION NELSON

------=_NextPart_000_0658_01C23999.435AD140

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From the office of MR SEMION =
NELSON<BR>Personal=20
assistance to chief Ige<BR>Office 114 senate building Ikeja =
Lagos</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm offering you this business request, =
hoping you=20
Will accept it with warmest heart. I am MR SEMION NELSON. The personal=20
assistance to late<BR>Attorney General of federation Bola Ige, former =
Minister=20
for POWER AND STILL of States Of Nigeria who was brutally murdered by =
this=20
Government late last year because of his interest to contest for the=20
2003<BR>presidential Election. Before the death of Honorable Ige he had =
in mind=20
of coming out for the presidential Election. And he had saved the money =
to make=20
sure he concludes the entire plan towards the election.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This money was to be used for the =
completion of=20
Abiokuta still industries Before his death. The most important issue is =
that I=20
am the only person who Knows about it as his confidantes, and was among =
the=20
signatories. the amount is (US$18M). Eighteen million =
Dollars.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
It is<BR>my wish with full trust that I am requesting you to assist me =
on how to=20
secure this money that was deposited in the bank before his =
sudden<BR>death. And=20
get it transferred into your account as one of the people that supplied =
The=20
materials used for the still industries but have not<BR>been =
paid.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Once you respond, we will then =
incorporate your=20
Establishment in Nigeria and prepare a suitable supply claim using an =
invoice=20
sheet to show the<BR>items supplied and their prices. These will be =
forwarded to=20
my department where necessary approvals will be granted and then the =
money=20
<BR>Will be sent into your account direct.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
SHARE:<BR>&nbsp;A.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 30% for you (Account=20
Owner)<BR>&nbsp;B.&nbsp;&nbsp; 70% for us, I &amp; my two other=20
colleagues<BR>Please be informed that this project is assified =
sensitive.=20
Therefore this transaction will be most confidential, urgent and treated =
as=20
a<BR>matter of trust. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have all necessary legal documents =
that can be=20
used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest =
cooperation=20
to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be =
executed=20
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of =
the=20
law.I wish to hear from to give you more detail.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Best REGARDS<BR>&nbsp;<BR>MR SEMION=20
NELSON</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>