Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 1997 15:44:43 -0500
From:      Andrew Ryder <aryder@bestweb.net>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tomcat IVD Question

I was looking on the SMP Page off of Freebsd.org, and didnt notice that
the Tyan Tomcat IVD (Support two pentium chips) was supported. My vendor
noted it was a newer motherboard but wondered if anyone had tested a
freebsd 3.0 snap on it, it seems that other tyans have no problems
though. I dont have the system yet but do want to test out the 3.0 smp
support on the machine. I am not on the list so if you could email me
back here, it would be appricated.

Thanks
--
 /* Andrew Ryder  -  aryder@bestweb.net
  * FreeBSD - turning PC's into workstations