Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 1995 07:37:19 -0700
From:      nate@sneezy.sri.com (Nate Williams)
To:        Richard Chang <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: sup not working

Richard Chang writes:

> 	I can't get sup working when I switch from slip to ppp earlier
> today while everything under ppp works fine.  Is the supserver at
> freefall down or is something wrong on my end?

Hmmm....

> SUP 8.26 (4.3 BSD) for file supfile at Apr  1 23:37:42
                                         ^^^^^^^

> It just sits here and does nothing afterwards...

Ahh, you're the victim of an evil April Fool's joke. *grin*

Seriously though, the sup server has been hanging an awful lot, so if
SUP doesn't work right, dont' be so sure it's not the server
hanging. Try again for a few days to see if it works, and if it doesn't
then I think a re-post is warranted.

Nate