Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:16:47 -0300
From:      Noel Balansag <pongkee@arnet.com.ar>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   compiling new kernel

hello all.

newbie question.

i just upgraded my machine to -p4, no problems whatsoever. but, i need to
rebuild my kernel, enable IPDIVERT and IPFIREWALL. and i followed the
handbook and deleted /usr/obj w/o first checking ( stupid me ). it was then
that i saw that the path of the new GENERIC kernel is through
/usr/obj/usr/src....

question, where do i find the new generic kernel? can i undelete the whole
/usr/obj directory? or do i have to start the whole upgrade process again?

thanks.