Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:59:18 +0000
From:      Mitch & Myrna Curzon <mcurzon@pacifier.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-Q's" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dc NIC Driver

I have a Netgear FA310 with 4.0-Release which is assigned the dc driver.
Whenever I try to establish a connection via telnet, ftp, ssh, and I assume
anything else  although NFS seems to connect fine, it takes so long that
several programs have timed out. The install system timed out before it
connected to the ftp daemon. I takes upwards of 2 min to esablish a
connection. A PicoBSD built on an early kernel dosn't support this NIC. Is
the dc driver new and buggy or is the error somehow in my setup.