Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:26:42 -0700
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@gromit.pinpt.com>
To:        Darren Davis <darrend@novell.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question on Porting Windows software to X  - Reply

At 09:03 AM 9/17/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Actually, with Corel's announcment that they will have a Java version of
>WordPerfect (though with less capability).  I would just make sure the
>Java support in FreeBSD is up to the task of running it.

Having worked with the Un*x version of WordPerfect my personal prefrence is
to stay as far as possible from it.  In my list of applications I only
included it so people would understand the size of the application I was
attempting to port.

What we need is a _good_ WP for Un*x and X.

-Sean
---
Sean J. Schluntz			eMail schluntz@pinpt.com
Manager Support Services		Phone (408) 997-6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation		Fax   (408) 323-2300
		      http://www.pinpt.com/